COST SEGREGATION, BUSINESS COMMERCIAL VALUATION
sei David Hahn, CCIM, ASA, CVA, MAFF, CM&AA, ASA, MBA is an expert in the fields of Cost Recovery Studies including Cost Segregation Study, Purchase Price Allocation, Hotel Property Tax Consulting, Estate Gift Tax Related, Business Company Valuation including intangibles and tangible assets.
David Hahn, CVA, CM&AA, CCIM, ASA, MAFF, CRB, MBA
· Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
· Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) Business Valuation designation from the (NACVA)
· Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) designation of the American Society of Appraisers
· Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF) credential from the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
· Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor (CM&AA)
· State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser
· Formerly MAI Appraiser from 1997 to 2002
· American Bankruptcy Institute - member
· B.S. in Industrial Technology/Computer Science, Minor in Business - San Jose State University - 1981
· Control Data Corporation, San Jose, Business Systems Analyst, 1981-1983
· Lockheed Missiles and Space Company, Software Engineer, 1983-1985
· Executive MBA - 1983
. UCLA Executive Management Program certificate - 1995
· Doctoral Studies, Public Administration, University of La Verne, 1995-1998
. U.S. Army veteran - active duty for 3 years - honorable discharge, 1979
Copyright © 2018 Cost Segregation & Business Commercial Valuation - All Rights Reserved.
Our services include Cost Segregation Study, PPA, Hotel Property Tax Consulting, Valuations, Real Estate M&A, Estate/Trust Tax Valuation, IP/Patent Valuation, and Fairness Opinion.